1. What is the relationship between Phila Church and the Beulah Mission?
Phila Church is the name of the church and the Beulah Mission is the missionary group within Phila Church
2. Where did the name, “Phila Church” originate from?
“The Church in Philadelphia revealed in the Bible”
“Phila Church” is short for “The Church in Philadelphia”. The name stems from “The Church in Philadelphia”, which is revealed in the Bible as follows. The Church in Philadelphia is the only church out of the seven churches that completely suppressed the synagogue of Satan with brotherly love.
7. And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
8. I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
9. Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
10. Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
11. Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
12. Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
13. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
3. From where has the name “Beulah Mission” originated?
Beulah is the name originated from Isaiah 62:4 and the “married woman” symbolizes the bridal community of Jesus.
4. Thou shalt no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate: but thou shalt be called Hephzibah, and thy land Beulah: for the LORD delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be married.
4. Explain the Cell Church.
All participants of a cell are partnering disciples and, at the same time, raise their own partnering disciples.
Upon raising one or more partnering disciples, each cell can start with 2 or 3 members and forms a cell church, which utilizes a house or a meeting place. Also, every member may become a Mentor as a small shepherd, by raising one or more partnering disciples who are both partners of a mentor and disciples of Jesus.
20. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
15. Salute the brethren which are in Laodicea, and Nymphas, and the church which is in his house.
1. Paul, a prisoner of Jesus Christ, and Timothy our brother, unto Philemon our dearly beloved, and fellowlabourer,
2. And to our beloved Apphia, and Archippus our fellowsoldier, and to the church in thy house:
3. Grace to you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
5. How do Cell Churches contact each other?
23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)
24 And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:
25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
As Abraham, his son Isaac and his grandson Jacob belong to the same family tree, manage 3 generations of branches as one spiritual family.
Each member who joins the Phila Church will be called a branch as a small shepherd who bears fruit by spreading the Gospel of Christ, and will be assigned with a unique Branch ID number.
The three generations are best understood if one thinks of a tree, the first Generation is the core branch (root). The second generation is called the ‘Crown Branch’ where the first generation has gathered and created its partnering disciples. If the second generation consists of 12 partnering disciples and each of the partnering disciples gathers 12 more disciples, that creates a third generation, the ‘Grand-Crown’ with a total of 144.
Here, you don’t need to make all of the 144 people by yourself. You just need to make the foundations of the wall-the 12 partnering disciples within 3 years like Jesus.
9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb’s wife.
10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.
14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
The 1st and 2nd Generation gather together often and proceed Holy Communion and the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Generation are spiritually one family. The members of Family can communicate both online and offline with mentor or cell group leader through meeting activities and Social Media or Talk App etc.
1st Generation: Branch (self)
2nd Generation: Crown Branch(spiritual son/daughter)->partnering disciple of Branch(12) 3rd Generation: Grand-Crown(spiritual grandson/granddaughter)->partnering disciple of Crown Branch(144)
The numbers for the 2nd generation (12) and for the 3rd generation (144) are only standard figures, and they may be smaller or greater.
3 Generations of Branches as one spiritual family
*Click to View → Family Tree of Branch
______________________________________________________________ Copyright © 2020 The Beulah Mission of Phila Church All Rights Reserved