“Land of Beulah”
The peaceful land in which the pilgrim awaits the call to the Celestial City. (John Bunyan’s Pilgrim’s Progress) <Isa 62:4>
About the Beulah mission:
Phila Church is the name of the church and the Beulah Mission is the missionary group within Phila Church. The Beulah Mission of Phila Church, a bridal symbiotic community of Jesus, is
1. A missions group that spreads the true, genuine meaning of God
40. And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
2. A missions group that tells the good news of the resurrection in detail,
6. Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
3. A missions group that hears and obeys the Word of the Holy Spirit and the prophecy of Jesus repeated seven times, and then evangelizes,
“He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches;” <Rev 2:7/Rev 2:11/Rev 2:17/Rev 2:29/Rev 3:6/Rev 3:13/Rev 3:22>
4. Also a group that, together with partnering disciples written in the book of life, remains in the Lord
<Php4:3> 3. And I intreat thee also, true yokefellow, help those women which laboured with me in
the gospel, with Clement also, and with other my fellowlabourers, whose names are in
the book of life.
5. A missions group that spreads the Church in Philadelphia whose gate of heaven has been opened with the key of David,
<Rev 3:7> 7. And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write;These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
6. A group onto which the name of God, the name of the New Jerusalem and the new name of Jesus are sealed
12. Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
7. And finally a group of true disciples of Jesus who love one another and have come together to carry out good deeds.
<Jn13:35> 35. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
Based on Galatians 6:2, Phila Church has a separate mission center, which is called the Beulah mission, in order to fulfill the law of Christ of carrying each other’s burdens. It’s members is called the Beulah Cavalry, and all branches desiring to the missionaries of the Beulah mission must understand the “Calling of Beulah Cavalry” shown below and provide signatures to participate as missionaries of the Beulah mission.
2. Bear ye one another’s burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.
“Calling of Beulah Cavalry”
As the people who belong to God and are victorious against Satan and as members of the Beulah mission of the Church in Philadelphia and the brides of Jesus, we, with the grace of Christ who gives us the spiritual vision, will fulfill the law of Christ of carrying each other’s burdens. To join in the kingdom of God and Christ, we will add to our faith goodness, and to goodness, knowledge, and to knowledge, self-control, and to self-control, perseverance, and to perseverance, godliness, and to godliness, brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness, love. We also take into our hearts that God works in all things for the good of those who love him,
First, we will put off our former unhealthy way of life and old self to be made new in the attitude of our minds, to fight against the powers of dark world and the spiritual temptations of evil.
Second, as a kingdom and priests of our God, we will not make peace with Satan, who leads the whole world astray, and we will reject religious pluralism, polytheism, superstitions and mammonism.
Third, we will discern and reveal the true nature of greed of the false teachers who crave riches and authority wrongly using the name of God and false testimony that blinds the spiritual minds.
Fourth, when those who have abandoned the truth do not repent and turn back from wickedness, we declare that exhaustion of the spiritual water of life, troubles and the death of Hades will follow based on the Words of wrath from God.
Fifth, we will increase the number of righteous brothers who engrave in their hearts the word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ, and form a spiritual family united in love and faith and hope.
Sixth, we will desolate the organization of those who have been deceived by Satan and who hide from the face of God and from the wrath of the Lamb with the Word of God, but we will protect and take care of those who remain in the Lord.
Seventh, following the time when the world changes into the kingdom of our Lord and Christ in the days when the seventh angel sounds his trumpet, as fruit-bearing ministers of a new covenant, we will become sons of God who fulfill the words of the prophecy of Jesus as we go and make disciples of all nations in the name of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. We will also construct the walls of the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, vow not to waste the wealth of the Lord until the day we die in the Lord, and promise to strive only for the right way of life.
Reference Bible Verses
4. Thou shalt no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall thy land any more be termed
Desolate: but thou shalt be called Hephzibah, and thy land Beulah: for the LORD
delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be married.
9. And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb’s wife.
10. And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, 11. Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
16. And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
17. And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.
<Isa 26:1-2> 1. In that day shall this song be sung in the land of Judah; We have a strong city; salvation will God appoint for walls and bulwarks. 2. Open ye the gates, that the righteous nation which keepeth the truth may enter in.
12. The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.
10. For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the LORD, which run to and fro through the whole earth.
<Rev 5:6> 6. And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
1. And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. 2. And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. 3. And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever. 4. But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
1. And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
<Rev 21:14> 14. And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
1. Therefore, my brethren dearly beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, so stand fast in the Lord, my dearly beloved. 2. I beseech Euodias, and beseech Syntyche, that they be of the same mind in the Lord. 3. And I intreat thee also, true yokefellow, help those women which laboured with me in the gospel, with Clement also, and with other my fellowlabourers, whose names are in the book of life. 4. Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice 5. Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand. 6. Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
18. Violence shall no more be heard in thy land, wasting nor destruction within thy borders; but thou shalt call thy walls Salvation, and thy gates Praise. 19. The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory. 20. Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended. 21. Thy people also shall be all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified. 22. A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the LORD will hasten it in his time.
1. Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;
2. A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.
3. A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them.
4. The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so shall they run.
5. Like the noise of chariots on the tops of mountains shall they leap, like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble, as a strong people set in battle array.
6. Before their face the people shall be much pained: all faces shall gather blackness.
7. They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; and they shall march every one on his ways, and they shall not break their ranks:
8. Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded.
9. They shall run to and fro in the city; they shall run upon the wall, they shall climb up upon the houses; they shall enter in at the windows like a thief.
10. The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining:
11. And the LORD shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of the LORD is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?
______________________________________________________________ Copyright © 2020 The Beulah Mission of Phila Church All Rights Reserved