1. The Meaning of Branch
Each member who joins the Phila Church will be called a branch as a small shepherd who bears fruit by spreading the Gospel of Christ, and will be assigned with a unique Branch ID number. The name “Phila Church” is short for and stems from “The Church in Philadelphia”, which is revealed in the Bible as follows. Based on what Jesus reveals to the Church in Philadelphia, those who join the Beulah Mission of Phila Church will be called the branches of Christ of the Church in Philadelphia. And with Jesus Christ as its head, they will be united in love and bear fruits as true disciples of Christ.
7. And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
8. I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
9. Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
10. Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
11. Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
12. Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
13. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
5. I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
6. If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
7.If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. 8. Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.
8. Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, thou, and thy fellows that sit before thee: for they are men wondered at: for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the BRANCH.
9. For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.
10. In that day, saith the LORD of hosts, shall ye call every man his neighbour under the vine and under the fig tree.
12. And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD:
13. Even he shall build the temple of the LORD; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.
18. Violence shall no more be heard in thy land, wasting nor destruction within thy borders; but thou shalt call thy walls Salvation, and thy gates Praise.
19. The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory.
20. Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.
21. Thy people also shall be all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified.
22. A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the LORD will hasten it in his time.
2. Family Tree of Branch
As Abraham, his son Isaac and his grandson Jacob belong to the same family tree, manage 3 generations of branches as one spiritual family.
1st /2nd /3rd Generations
1st Generation: Branch (self)
2nd Generation: Crown Branch(spiritual son/daughter)->partnering disciple of Branch(12)
3rd Generation: Grand-Crown(spiritual grandson/granddaughter)->partnering disciple of Crown Branch(144)
*The numbers for the 2nd generation (12) and for the 3rd generation (144) are only standard figures, and they may be smaller or greater.
*View Family Tree of Branch—> click
– Mentor and Recommender
Mentor: Branch becomes the mentor of Crown who becomes the mentor of Grand-Crown Recommender: The one who initially recommended the Branch is called its Recommender
* Based on the evangelistic structure, Recommender who initially recommended the Branch is the mentor.
Reference Bible Verses
<Rev 19:9-10> 9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God. 10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
<Rev 21:9-11> 9. And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb’s wife. 10.And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, 11.Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
<Rev 21:16-17> 16.And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal. 17. And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.
<Rev 21:14> 14. And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
<Isa 26:1-2> 1. In that day shall this song be sung in the land of Judah; We have a strong city; salvation will God appoint for walls and bulwarks. 2.Open ye the gates, that the righteous nation which keepeth the truth may enter in.
18 Violence shall no more be heard in thy land, wasting nor destruction within thy borders; but thou shalt call thy walls Salvation, and thy gates Praise. 19 The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory. 20 Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended. 21 Thy people also shall be all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified. 22 A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the LORD will hasten it in his time.
Copyright © 2020 The Beulah Mission of Phila Church All Rights Reserve