“The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all.” Amen. <2Co 13:14>
The kingdom and the priests of God, or those who are united only in love with the power of the Holy Spirit, are the believers forming the true disciple network of Jesus Christ, which is the body of the church. Christ is at its head and the entire body is constituted by the believers who help, communicate with and are in harmony with one another and form a whole church. We become the soldiers of the living God according to our roles and perform the work in the end times.
5. And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
6. And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; 10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. 2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
Here, the kingdom and the priests of God, and the true disciples of Jesus both refer to the believers. As Apostle Paul said in Romans 10:9, “that if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved”, they are the sons and daughters of God who believe that Jesus is the Savior, have God’s kingdom in their hearts and are united in love and hope of the resurrection and eternal life. (Ro 8:28-29).
Therefore, a life of a believer is consisted of always praying with sincerity, voluntarily serving the weak, helping each other with dedication, meditating the word with enthusiasm and giving thanks to God for all of the good work.
Also, a true disciple of Jesus does not perform all of these forcibly or formally but rather naturally raises in love in his or her own will.
In other words, as the evangelizing partnering disciple recorded in the book of life as follows, a believer becomes equipped as a true disciple of Jesus by embodying the new commandment of Jesus who said “love each other”, joining in the nature of God and sharing with neighbors the life that emanates the scent of Christ through bearing the fruits of the Holy Spirit.(Gal 5:22-23).
Also, we must definitely carry out the calling of loving our neighbors. which we have been on our minds but have not put into action. We need to overcome the boundaries that have imprisoned us to pursue only our own blessings and pray the intercessory prayer of life towards the people, churches of God and non-believers who live in misery as well as everyone around us as follows. Through these intercessory prayers, we must get rid of narrow-minded selfishness and be truly reborn by finding the essence of the religion with Christ only.
(Isa 65:15-17/Eze 9:3-6/Mt 5:4/Ro 8:26-28)
<Intercessory Prayer Contents>
1. Prayer for all churches represented by the Seven Churches
2. Prayer for all non-believers
3. Prayer for those around us
4. Prayer for our community
5. Prayer for specific people
6. Prayer for partnering disciples
7. Prayer for urgent, imminent matters together
<2 Co 2:14-17>
14 Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.
15 For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish:
16 To the one we are the savour of death unto death; and to the other the savour of life unto life. And who is sufficient for these things?
17 For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ.
13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
3. And the glory of the God of Israel was gone up from the cherub, whereupon he was, to the threshold of the house. And he called to the man clothed with linen, (Mt 13:52) which had the writer’s inkhorn by his side;
4. And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.
5. And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:
6. Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.
◊ 4 Steps to become a True Disciple of Jesus
1. Participating as the main body of the new commandments.
34. A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
35. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
<Summary> “Love each other”
2. Participating in the divine nature as a member of the eternal kingdom of Christ.
3. According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue
4. Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
5. And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;
6. And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;
7. And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.
8. For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
9. But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.
10. Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:
11. For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
1) Make every effort to add to your faith goodness,
2) and to goodness, knowledge,
3) and to knowledge, self-control,
4) and to self-control, perseverance,
5) and to perseverance, godliness,
6) and to godliness, brotherly kindness,
7) and to brotherly kindness, love.
3. Participating as evangelizing partnering disciples recorded in the book of life
The life of a believer in the end times, as one of Jesus’ true disciples who give thanks in the Lord, is based on the attitude of an evangelizing partnering disciple who are always happy for being recorded in the book of life, love and help each other. The seven essential components can be summarized as follows.
1. Therefore, my brethren dearly beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, 1)so stand fast in the Lord, my dearly beloved.
2. I beseech Euodias, and beseech Syntyche, that they 2)be of the same mind in the Lord.
3. And I intreat thee also, true yokefellow, 3)help those women which laboured with me in the gospel, with Clement also, and with other my fellowlabourers, whose names are in the book of life.
4. 4)Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.
5. 5)Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.
6. 6)Be careful for nothing; but in every thing 7)by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
7. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
<Summary> 1) Stand firm in the Lord
2) Agree with each other in the Lord
3) Help the fellow workers whose names are in the book of life
4) Rejoice in the Lord always
5) Let your gentleness be evident to all
6) Do not be anxious about anything
7) By prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God
4. A life bearing fruits of the Holy Spirit
The end times symbolize the seven spiritualities of the Holy Spirit as follows, and is a special time in which each of the situations is made to be viewed from Jesus’ perspective and spiritual vision is opened by the work of the seven Spirits which give off brightness that is seven times greater (Rev 1:4-6/Rev 4:5).
1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:
2 And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;
10 For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the LORD, which run to and fro through the whole earth.
6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
26 Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that the LORD bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound.
2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?
4 Have ye suffered so many things in vain? if it be yet in vain.
5 He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, doeth he it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.
7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.
The work of the seven Spirits appear seven times in Revelation Chapter 2 and 3. As we all listen to the prophecy of Jesus who says, “hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches”, the seven Spirits work in our hearts when we realize the earnest and urging words of the Holy Spirit to the seven churches and obey the words of the prophecy.
(Rev 2:7) (Rev 2:11) (Rev 2:17) (Rev 2:29) (Rev 3:6) (Rev 3:13) (Rev 3:22)
“He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.”
As a result, the work of the graceful gift of the Holy Spirit, who helps accordinng to time, occurs, and the life of bearing fruit of the Holy Spirit as well as the changes in the scenes of our lives begins (1 Co 12:4-13/Heb 4:16/Gal 5:22-23).
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
<Summary> The fruits of the Holy Spirit 1) Love
Copyright © 2021 The Beulah Mission of Phila Church All Rights Reserved